Monday, December 21, 2009

WTF Peach.

Ok Ok Ok.

I finished the last massive post thinking that it was going to be enough, but nope, I have something else to say. * Insert Shocked Face Here*

Ok, so after I finished that last post I when downstairs and played some more Super Smash Bros. All was good, and then I played Peach for the first time whilst really paying attention to her attacks. And all I have to say is WTF PEACH?!?

SO there I am, on an airship, fighting GOD KNOWS WHAT and I think to myself, "Gee, this would be a good time for a good ol' down B asskickin." So I do it.

And then Peach sort of pulls this weird stylistic turnip out of the ground. So then I tossed it, and it was this weird wimpy toss and the weird stylistic turnip dissapears with a pouff...Wow. REAL EFFIN' EFFECTIVE.

So then I really start to freak because I get into a sticky situation. I won't lie, I did a bit of button-mashing. And what does Peach do? Throw a fireball? Throw a punch?
Ok, please, even a bitch-slap? NO. She wiggles a mushroom. A MUSHROOM. WIGGLES IT!

What the FUCK, Peach?

4 comments:

pcb733 said...

I feel so uncultured. Here I am ranting about stupid crap like booze and turkeys, and making sex and twilight jokes. You, on the other hand, rant about sophisticated junk like mushroom wiggling and video games and willy wonka.

le sigh.

Kirsten said...

I know. I guess you need to read my blog more eh? *nods*

Stephanie said...

I sort of wonder how many people found this post by Googling "Fuck Peach"...

*shudder*

Kirsten said...

MUAHAHHAHAHA


i hope so.