Monday, December 14, 2009

15 Things I have Realised in the Past Week

I have not had the greatest week (as many of you may know), that's for sure. But I've learned a lot of things, some deep, some superficial...

1) Actual, honest to god heartbreak REALLY fucking hurts.

2) It's plain douche-y to dump someone the night before a Physics exam

3) Brownies are possibly a form of crack

4) Pizzahut is actually very delish

5) UFC is fun, and Cheick Kongo is a sexy beast of a man.

6) Kamloops has a comic book store

7) Its DANGEROUSLY easy to spend money in said comic book store

8) It's a tad embaressing to ask at the counter for any Startrek mangas

9) Its more embaressing to specify that you want that one "with the borg origins and stuff"

10) Its even more embaressing to except your huge nerd/geekary and BUY IT.

11) I still have Sonic 2 Sega skillz

12) Robot Sonic is NOTHING to the end guy.

13) Bamboo shirts are effing comfy

14) No amount of pain can keep me off of Puzzle Pirates

15) Dog the Bounty Hunter is the fucking man!

AND the song of the day, which I haven't really been keeping up with but want to add to this post anyways?

THERE IS MORE THEN ONE.

New Noise - Refused ...It's awesome punky-metaly sweetness.

Building a Religion - Cake ...freaking weird in the best way ever.

If anyone is wondering I got these songs off a guy named Devon. The same one that my Aunt and Grandma are trying to set me up with.

Akward.

Well he has good taste in music...Aunt/Grandma Team -- 1, Team Kirsten -- 0

2 comments:

pcb733 said...

at least it's YOUR aunt and grandma trying to set you up with people...

Kirsten said...

hmmmm good point, good point.



i could be like, my best friends cousins friends older sisters boyfriends grandma.

which would be WAY more uncomfortable...