Sunday, December 20, 2009

Avatar, Smash Bros. and Serious Disappointment.

Ok. Here it is, my first post of the New and Improved blog!

YAY!

Anyways. To the actual stuff I was gonna talk about...

Firstly, I have a deep need to talk about how freaking awesome the movie Avatar was. I can't really talk about it in detail yet because this movie is just one of those ones that I don't feel I can spoil!

From the previews you can already tell that the graphics and CGI are outstanding, but when you actually see it on the big screen it's pretty effin' mindblowing. There is a seemlessness between the liveaction and the CGI that I haven't really seen before, or at least not on the scale that it was pulled off with Avatar. But it's not just the CGI, or the seemless effect. It also has mindnumbingly beautiful visuals that sort of left me awed.

The Second thing that makes Avatar outstanding is that it's not just a flashy movie that tries to get by on special effects and visuals alone. It actually has a very interesting storyline that you can really get into, and it's one of those shows that explores human nature without getting super preachy, something that I definately can appreciate.

So yeah. It's sort of a package deal. GO SEE IT!

Other then having my mind exploded from the pure win of Avatar, what I have been up to? Well my dears, thanks for asking.

I've been chilling at home. Which is pretty much code for "playing video games bitch."

Me and my sister have been rocking the Wii, playing some Super Smash Bros, which I have always loved ever since the original one came out on N64 when I was a kid. Anywhooles anyone whos played the game knows that the Subspace mission thinger is about 300 years long. Well, today we beat it! It took alot of effort and teamwork and SWEAT and BLOOD and LOVE and PASSION and....oh shit...that was on easy.


So now we are woking on normal. Ouch.

And earlier today, my family went out for lunch and then off to wally-world to do a bit of shoping, with my main goal to buy Super Mario Bros for the Wii. It's sold out. EVERYWHERE. Ugh. Christmas season.

*weeps*


And I'm seriously kicking myself. Mostly because about two weeks ago I had the opputunity to get it in Futureshop when it had just come out. and I didn't buy it LIKE A FOOL!

Plus to make things worse, I played the demo there. SO I KNOW IT'S FUN! GAH!

I'm going to have to wait. Unless by some miracle someone bought it for my christmas present.

In other news, I want to shoot myself. The entire time I've been writting this post, the Oompa Loompa song has been playing in the other room where my family is watching the old school version of Charlie and the Chocolate factory. I'm not really sure why anyone subjects themselves to that. It sort of creeps me out.

In fact, I'm not really sure whether Willy Wonka or the Borg Queen is more creepy.

*shiver*


ANYWAYS.

I ought to finish this beast up.

So here is my song of the day: Escuela de Calor by Radio Futura

I have no idea what they are saying. None at all.


BUT I STILL WANNA CHA CHA.

No comments: