Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I knew it was coming ON BOTH COUNTS.

Two Things I KNEW would eventually happen went down in the last 24 Hours.

Firstly is that I'm offcially addicted to KoL. I realised this last night (after getting Level 8 and pwning the Bonerdagon.) Le sigh. Oh well. I'm sure evetually I'll end up on WoW and then all my friends will point an laugh. But I'll ignore them because I'll be playing WoW!
Anyways...

Secondly is that I'm PRETTY SURE my nosestud is minorly infected D:

Salt rinses anyone? Thank god I bought that netipot...Also Im watching Fairly Odd Parents. SO BAI NAO.

2 comments:

Morgan Rackham said...

Omg, you bought a netipot? That is the one natural health thing I'm terrified to try. Well, that, and ear candling.
Does it work? Is it horrible? I'm convinced I'd drown myself somehow. *shivers* You have some bravery, sir.

Kirsten said...

Actually aside from a fairly uncomfortable feeling that you get used to its not that bad!

and yes It works like a hot damn as long as you keep up with it!