Friday, September 18, 2009

Adventures in Hole Punching, facebook, and gaming addictions.

I am an internet-junkie-geek-lover.

This has been going on for while, and I love Puzzle Pirates, a MMORPG that i have played for over 3 years. 3 YEARS. And now my boytoy got me addicted to a facebook game called treasure mania. Its simple, fun and FUCKING addictive. I play it like several times a day. Anywho. Thats probably why i love the following: The Guild

For anyone that is awesome, (Like me of course), you ought to be watching The Guild. Its a web seris that is written by one Felicia Day, who is not only and actress but a GAMER too. And now i have hope. The Guild is a hilarious, mostly true depiction of h-core gaming. I love it!!

They have a song called Do you want to date my avatar? which is also win. Check them ouuut <3

http://www.watchtheguild.com/

make sure you start from Episode one for Season one though!!

In other news, hole punchs are the bane of my existance. In my attempts to put my keycard/student id on a lanyard, I BROKE my first hold punch. What kind of pussy hole punch cant punch a hole? Jeez.

Anywho so i went and bought a nice big three hole punch, and what do youthink? UGH it only fits like 10 pieces of paper max. RETARDED. Every set of notes that i print off has to be punched in three or for sets of paper. Seriously. Who designed that shit?

Anywho, my danish is calling and i have to assemble my shit for physics class. So baibai loverlys.


Song of the Day: My World by Emigrate

The upbeat metalish sound of the former Rammstein Guitarist. Its got rockin guitar but its all in english and with a very somehow positive sound. Just love it.

4 comments:

Morgan Rackham said...

Omg, YAY! You're blogging again! Now I can stalk you with practically NO effort at all! *fistpump*
So, on a less horrifying note- how are you? How goes the re-adjusting to school?
Btw, I'm curious about that facebook game, now- there was a girl sitting next to me in history playing something on facebook called "Country Story," that I went and looked up- are there more like that? I'm gonna have to check this out... I couldn't quite get into puzzle pirates but those other games look quite my style. Although right now I'm kind of obsessing over something called "Real Lives"- apparently it's a life-sim that actually gives you a life in the real world. Like, I could end up being a 10 year old boy in Nigeria who has a gimp foot. Le eep. We'll see how it goes.
Oh, speaking of creepy injuries... how's your toe progressing? Still there? God, I hope so- I can only imagine the kind of horror you'd visit upon any doctor who tried to amputate something off you. Mind, if it was rotting off by itself... well, now I'm just creeping the fack out of myself... faaaar too late for that kind of imagery. Sincerest apologies.
How is your boytoy, anyway?

Kirsten said...

things are pretty good and for the love of god start playing Treasure mania. toooo funn.


my boytoy is great <3 and my toe is healing. i can now wear shoes. XD

i find some of those games (like second life) to be creepy :O

pcb733 said...

you take physics?

that wasnt the only thing i got out of this. i also think the hole punch situation is retarded. i find if you print notes on looseleaf it bypasses this catastrophe.

Kirsten said...

yeh but they are powerpoints :(