Friday, September 12, 2008

Well i suck.

yup. thats right.

I suck. Big time.

SO now that about 98758765786542 years have passed, shall i update??

Well...August was an interesting time. I went camping again but this time with my boyfriend and my dad and my two youngest sisters. It was a good time that like before was tainted with me haveing to go to work 5 days a week. (Doesnt the reality of that suck?) I also worked about 14 days with only one day off. not fun. (but the money was. For about a week then it went to school...) Anyways.

So now its September and ive just finsihed like a week or two of school. Its my third year of a Biology degree. Soooo its been kinda interesting.

Anyways. my Chemistry teacher show this to the class this morning, i thought it was hilarerious and tres educational:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j50ZssEojtM

i wish everything was this interesting. Im going to make everything a rap.
Minus Microbiology doesnt need it, because im genuinly interested in that.

Anyways now that im at school, im on my computer ALOT more. So hopefully i wont be a non-updating douche.

ANND its dinner time (whatever the hell i can find in my kitchen)

Song of the Day: Serenity by Godsmack.
-i love this song its just calming and ...i just love it ok?


buhbye.

No comments: